Arkansas Loan Lawyers Helping Clients with Collection of Unpaid Loans
Ready for the challenge of collecting debt on your behalf or protecting your assets
From Jonesboro to Little Rock, our loan lawyers at Snellgrove, Langley, Culpepper, Williams & Mullally bring 90 years of combined experience helping our banking and business clients collect the debt owed them; we also help clients protect their assets. Our in-depth knowledge of the banking industry enables us to assist both client needs.
Our Arkansas collection attorneys represent a number of banks with or without litigation to collect on unpaid loans. We are diligent about collecting from debtors who are likely to pay and those who are not so ready to meet their obligations. Our collection services include sending initial demand letters through post-judgment recoveries. Depending on your needs, we provide the following types of services:
- Enforcing commercial collection practices in written demands for payment
- Establishing payment plans with debtors
- Representing creditor claims in debtor bankruptcy proceedings
- Attaining judgment against the debtor
- Enforcing judgments through legal means including garnishments, attachments, replevins, writs of possession and voluntary and involuntary payment plans
- Commencing lawsuits to collect unresolved debts
Loan workouts and debt restructuring
Our Arkansas debt restructuring lawyers can help your business out of financial difficulties. We look at the problems that led to your current financial state and decide how to repair it . We examine your profit, loss and accounts receivables to determine a plan of action for a turnaround. The solutions may involve:
Our goal is to help you make choices that keep your business running and on the path to thriving.
Collecting outstanding debt in northeast Arkansas
When you need assistance collecting on unpaid loans or restructuring your debt, call 870-275-4678 or contact Snellgrove, Langley, Culpepper, Williams & Mullally online to schedule a free initial consultation.